Please place separate orders for in stock and pre-order items or items arriving at different times. Your entire order will be held until all items are in stock and ready to ship.
Estimated Arrival Q3
In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, after The Empire attacked the Rebel base on Hoth, Han evacuated with Leia on the Millennium Falcon and escaped the Imperial’s pursuit through an asteroid field. They sought refuge with Lando Calrissian in Cloud City of Bespin but it turns to be a trap for their friend, the young Luke Skywalker…
Hot Toys are delighted to present the Princess Leia Sixth Scale Collectible Figure in the Bespin gown she wore in Cloud City as the latest addition Star Wars Collectible.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and detailed hair sculpture, an elegant gown with remarkable embroidery patterns, a figure stand and a Cloud City themed backdrop.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make up and detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed hair sculpture of Leia Organa with braided hair and bun
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 27 cm tall
- Four pieces of interchangeable hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One long white cape with stand up collar decorated with detailed patterns and burgundy red coloured lining
- One burgundy red coloured tunic dress with brown coloured hemming at neckline, sleeve hems and bottom hem
- One burgundy red coloured belt
- One pair burgundy red coloured pants
- One pair of burgundy red coloured flat shoes
- One cloud city themed graphic card attachable to the figure stand
- One specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate, Star Wars logo and cloud city backdrop